We have chosen to use Seneca Learning, an online learning platform for subjects at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Seneca Learning enables teachers to build a personalised learning journey. Students can use it to help them understand and learn all of their subjects whilst at school or when revising for exams.
What will SENECA LEARNING do?
- Provides subject knowledge and questions to check understanding
- Allows misconceptions to be identified
- Allows teachers to target intervention based on individual student progress
- Can be used flexibly for home learning and learning in advance of lessons
- Provides access to specific resources for the specification being taught
- Can be accessed by students through google classroom
When will SENECA LEARNING start?
Already SENECA LEARNING is used by some subjects and will be launched by Science staff during the first half term.
In the meantime, head to the parent link FAQs to find out more.
There is also a useful guide for students on how to sign up at https://help.senecalearning.com/en/articles/3661264-how-to-sign-up-log-in-to-seneca-as-a-student
When will Seneca learning start?
Already Seneca learning is used by some subjects and will be launched by Science staff during the first half term.