We have chosen to use Seneca Learning, an online learning platform for subjects at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Seneca Learning enables teachers to build a personalised learning journey. Students can use it to help them understand and learn all of their subjects whilst at school or when revising for exams.
What will SENECA LEARNING do?
- Provides subject knowledge and questions to check understanding
- Allows misconceptions to be identified
- Allows teachers to target intervention based on individual student progress
- Can be used flexibly for home learning and learning in advance of lessons
- Provides access to specific resources for the specification being taught
- Can be accessed by students through google classroom
Head to the parent link FAQs to find out more.
There is also a useful guide for students on how to sign up at www.help.senecalearning.com/how-to-sign-up-log-in-to-seneca-as-a-student