Skip to content ↓

Poynton High School

and Performing Arts College

01625 871811

Student Support

Student Support - Guidance for Parents and Carers:

Who should Parents contact?

If you have any concerns about your child, in the first instance you should contact your child’s Form Tutor, Student Support Officer,  or Director of Learning. (Please see Year pages for contact names).

You can always e-mail for advice or to report welfare issues by using the e-mail address below and a member of the school pastoral staff will respond.


Poynton High School and Performing Arts College will not tolerate bullying.

If you would rather talk to someone outside of school please open the document below "Advice External Agencies" to find details of external agencies that can help with all kinds of issues.

Please find a link for more information for Parents and Carers from the UK Safer Internet Center

CEOP Report

Cheshire East Information Advice & Support