|The School Day|
|8.45 - 9.00am||Form Time|
|9:05 - 10.05am||Period 1|
|10:05 - 10.10am||Movement Time|
|10.10am - 11.10am||Period 2|
|11.10 - 11:30am||Break|
|11.30 - 12.30pm||Period 3|
|12.30 - 12.35pm||Movement Time|
|12.35 - 1.35pm||Period 4|
|1.35 - 2.15pm||Lunch|
- The school operates a two week timetable.
- Year assemblies take place on a week one.
- House Assemblies occur on a week two.
- There are four houses, Vernon, Legh, Davenport and Newton.
- Each week the compulsory time that the students are in school is 32.5 hours. This is from the start of lesson 1 at 8.45am to the home time at the end of lesson 5 at 3.15pm.