KS4 (Years 10-11)
Students follow the AQA GCSE English Language and English Literature courses.
These are taught as discrete subjects on the timetable.
As with the Key Stage 3 curriculum, the details of each term are laid out in the documents below under the headings:
- What will I learn?
- How will I learn this?
- Why am I learning this?
- Why am I learning this now?
Some important points are brought to your attention, including:
- A learning question or questions
- The key skills or knowledge covered in that term
- Examples of some of the key texts or writers you will study
- How learning will be assessed
- The rationale, or reasons, for the choices we have made.