KS3 (Years 7-9)
The Key Stage 3 curriculum is built around thematic units of work, the details of which are laid out in the documents below under the headings:
- What will I learn?
- How will I learn this?
- Why am I learning this?
- Why am I learning this now?
Whilst the document cannot give a comprehensive coverage of the year, some important points are brought to your attention, including:
- A learning question or questions
- The key skills or knowledge covered in that term
- Examples of some of the key texts or writers you will study
- How learning will be assessed
- The rationale, or reasons, for the choices we have made.