Key Stage 3 Weekly Bulletin
11th May 2020
Please enter som
Date: Monday 11th May 2020
Dear Parents, Carers and young people,
I hope this bulletin finds you and your families safe and well, and that you have enjoyed the long weekend and the lovely weather. The painting has continued in my household, although some inhabitants were not best pleased at being locked out of the living room and therefore the garden on Friday…
- I hope that you have had a chance to read Mr Waugh’s letter from Friday, you can find it here…
- We are working to roll out Google Classrooms and are really keen to have some strengthened links across our school community to help the learning process.
- If home circumstances have changed you might be eligible for free school meals. The link is… https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schools/free_school_meals.aspx
- Great to see some people creating #PHSRocks, why not get involved… https://www.phs.cheshire.sch.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=1587&type=pdf
- Our PE team are challenging the school community to Run 5K and Donate £5 to the NHS…find out more here https://www.phs.cheshire.sch.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=1591&type=pdf
- Each month, Action for Happiness release a calendar. It may be something useful to look at in this time of such uncertainty - Meaningful May… https://www.actionforhappiness.org/meaningful-may
As a school, our focus is to provide the best educational experience possible at this time. If you have any concerns regarding the ability of your child to access work that is set, or anything that may be a barrier to them completing work, please get in touch with the year teams so that we can support your child at this time. Finally, please remember that although we are not physically in school, we are still a community and we will do everything we can to support you and your learning during this time. If ever you need anything, send me a tweet or drop me an email.
Stay safe, keep learning and look after yourselves and your families,
Miss E Keaveney
Director of Learning for KS3
e content for your news story here.